Tuesday, August 15, 2006

He's in the Back!

I came home to a wondrous thing. I should go away more often. Our bedroom was cot free! Callum has been pushed down to the back room, so we won't be able to hear him anymore. I guess that knowing I would be bragging about getting ten hours of mostly uninterrupted sleep last night, Anth had had enough and she decided to get the jump on me by putting Scream-O out the back. Apparently it worked quite well too!

Speaking of out the back, I nearly didn't make it back to Brisbane at all. It always sucks being the last person on the plane. I made it to the airport in Sydney with plenty of time, went through security, had a look around and then planked my behind in a comfy lounge area which I thought was gate 4 - the flight to Brisbane. Stupid Man. The flight was due out at 7:15pm. At 7:10pm I began wondering why they hadn't called the flight, but no one else seemed anxious. That would be because I was at Gate 5, not 4. I rushed over, and got told "Ahhh... Lucky Last." But I still made it on the flight.

The other ounce of luck I had was that when I did my electronic check in, you now have the option of re-allocating your seating. So instead of sitting at the back of the plane, there was a spot showing up the front. So I took it. It may have been lucky that I was late, because when my ticket wouldn't read at the gate, the senior attendant there just said "Let him get on. It'll be alright." I got in the plane and got to fly Business Class home. Sweet.

Here are some of the photo's I took last night of some of the Sydney Icons. Enjoy!



Ciao for Now, Sweet Sweet Angry Dad.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

YAY! No more baby in the room! Make sure you kiss that wife of yours. She did a good job!

and the pictures are very cool!

1:36 am  
Blogger Wendy aka Cheeky said...

Yeah! Great shots by the way - so this is what I have to look forward too next fall? Woohoo!!

Yeah - you know you better be kissing some Anth bootay! hehe

4:58 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home