Monday, June 19, 2006

Blah!

Today I felt Blah. This morning, I delayed going into work until the make or break time, then decided I'd better go. Just before I got to where I normally park the car, it started to rain. I thought that if it was still raining when I stopped, I'd turn around and go home. It didn't, so I walked in to work. Mistake. I spent most of the morning trying to keep my eyes open and not have a coughing fit. By lunchtime, I'd had enough, so I headed home. I can't have been too well. I got home, had two Panadol, and went to bed. I slept for 3 hours, even managing to sleep through a screaming session Callum had with Anth (Callum did all the screaming).

Over the weekend, Ethan and I did our next Taekwondo grading. Ethan has now moved up a level, and we're all very proud of him. He did very well in his grading, and tonight got presented with the first colour tip on his belt, so his journey has well and truly started. They do the presentations at the start of the class, and as many kids went through the training, and our branch is quite busy, there were a lot of kids to get through.

Unfortunately, because I was sick, I didn't get to go and see, and nor could I pick up my new grading level belt. Hopefully I'll be better by Thursday. Anth went instead, whilst I looked after Aidan and Callum. This is good for Ethan, as he knows that we've both got to see him achieve, and he knows we're both impressed by what he's done, so it works for everyone!

Ciao for Now, Blah Angry Dad.

3 Comments:

Blogger Wendy aka Cheeky said...

Congrats Ethan!!!!!

Sorry you are feeling puny....being sick just sucks.

Feel better soon

1:30 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon. Congrats to your boy. You must be one proud angry Dad.

8:17 am  
Blogger Kristin said...

I started my oldest in karate several years ago and wow...what a positive impact it has had on him!

sorry you are under the weather, but i must say, "panadol" sounds very exotic and effective!

9:38 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home