Thursday, July 20, 2006

Things I hate

I got tagged some time ago by Frank over at My 3 Children to do a meme about 20 things I hate. He'd been tagged by Molly (By the way, the most irreverent and funny nurse you're likely to hear from!) from Seriously?? -my vay-jay-jay -Seriously??. You know how it goes in the Blogosphere, somewhere, someone starts it up, and then everyone's doing it. As I posted on Frank's site, I'm really crap at doing memes.

Its not that I don't want to do them, its that it takes me ages to figure out what am I going to say. I want to be witty, with a dialogue of witty banter to make you laugh, make you cry, make you snigger, make you sigh. I don't want to be presumptuous, but I want to give you something sumptuous. Some splendid opulence. This leads me to consider what I hate, and well, one of them would be pompous gits, and then another would be hypocrites, and then I find a mirror reflecting me, and realise I don't like the word hate at all!

So then I think about the standard things. Yes, we all hate people who steal our carpark at the shopping centre. And then we get personal, and say things like I hate how when I get angry I hold it in until I explode and then everyone knows it. I wouldn't be Angry Dad if I didn't do that now would I? But I still hate that trait in me. Or we can say how we hate all the evils of the world, like war. Can I make a list? Probably. Do I want to? No. There's already enough hate. Lets share the love! Maybe someone who reads this will start a Love Meme. I'll leave it up to you to do it, and if you want, you can credit me.

Ciao for Now, Share the Love Angry Dad.

6 Comments:

Blogger Wendy aka Cheeky said...

Cheeky.....getting out her tie dye....letting her hair hang down....putting her shades on....putting a flower in her hair....holding up a sign that says "make love not war"....

hehe Just sharin the love....

2:01 am  
Blogger Kelly Wolfe said...

That was a nice way to turn it into a love meme.

Lisa

2:56 am  
Blogger Jenn said...

I love it! Litterally!

4:07 am  
Blogger Kristin said...

Share the love... share the wine.

11:43 am  
Blogger carrie said...

You are a genius!

Carrie

5:30 pm  
Blogger mollymcmo said...

oh my look at that linkey love, love it! :)

and since you love meme's i promise to tag you over and over and over again :) LMAO!

m

1:24 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home