Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Teeth II.

Well, one of Ethan's teeth fell out today, but not until after he spent most of the day really freaking me out. Anth and he delighted in getting him to push his tooth out, almost 90 degrees over his lip. I just couldn't look. Yes, yes. Call me Mr Mush, but there are some things I just don't want to see. As I've got my own degenerative tooth in my mouth, I don't want to look at someone else's.


Anth spent most of the day convincing him that he had to wiggle his tooth. She made a game of it, with the main intention of him actually getting it out. This evening, they got out the digital camera and Ethan had to take pictures of himself. This shot looks absolutely nothing like him, but its what you get when you hold the camera in front of yourself and squeeze the trigger! At the same time, you have to push your teeth out with your tongue. Yuck!

Anth then she decided that a pillow fight in the lounge room was in order. As you can see from this shot taken just prior to said pillow fight, the tooth could achieve the horizontal position. They started laying into each other with the couch pillows, with my main concern being that they didn't stand on Callum, who thought it was hilarious and crawled around on the floor giggling like a Tickle Me Elmo doll. Hit after Hit after Hit, until finally Ethan stopped and innocently said "My Tooth Fell out, and I didn't cry!" I guess you don't cry when your adrenalin's up.

Ciao for Now, Tooth Fairy Angry Dad.

4 Comments:

Blogger Wendy aka Cheeky said...

Yeah!! Hope the tooth fairy is going to be good to him.

We are still on tooth watch here at the Cheeky house - but we are barely hanging on...only another couple of days at the most.

11:30 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank God! Now you know why I had my Dad pull out my teeth when they got to that point. (shivers) My kids know not to come to me if it ever gets that extreme. Better to tie a string around it then around a doorknob and then slam the door. Momma will not touch it.

Of course, I'd rather push a baby out of my vagoo without any drugs then go to the dentist to have my teeth cleaned. (I go anyway)

8:09 am  
Blogger j.sterling said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH- look at that tooth! LOL.. oh man!

8:55 am  
Blogger Kristin said...

EW! Man, my kids did that and I tell you, it made my stomach turn!

9:45 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home