Friday, July 14, 2006

Time catches up

If you read yesterday's post on Brain Freeze you'd know that I've been trying to cheat time somewhat. This is in relation to not getting enough sleep, and eventually having the sleep fairy interrupt your daily activities by numbing your brain and causing you to do stupid things. I'm rambling at the moment because this mischievous little minx has just forced me to partake of sleep, on the lounge room couch.

At the moment I'm trying to blog with a sleep head. I'd much rather be in bed. "Bed". "Sleep Head". I could write poetry.
The fairy came to me and said.
"I wave my wand above your head."
"You cannot cheat me, here's your dread."
"You'll wake and wish you were in bed."

So I know where I'd rather be right now, and where I will be rather shortly. A short post's a good post!

Ciao for Now, Sleepy Bed Head Angry Dad.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelly Wolfe said...

Go get some rest. Too many people need you to be operating at full capacity. I know the feeling. Bleh!

Lisa

12:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home