Sunday, November 26, 2006

I'm just not well

This will be a quick post. I feel like crap. I'm currently bathed in sweat.

The only reason I'm even attempting to post anything is to keep up the daily average. I feel like I've been dragged behind a stagecoach in the Wild West. And then the horse kicked me. And then the coach ran over me. And then I got held up for a good ol' fashioned hangin'. And then they cut me down and said, suffer with that.

So as you can imagine I'm a whole bundle of joy. Not.

Ciao for Now, Still Just Not Well Angry Dad.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bec said...

be better soon. sick sux. especially sick parenting. that sucks AND blows.

7:51 pm  
Blogger Jenn said...

I've been reading your sickly woes. =o( and I have one work for them all EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Feel better angry dad!

5:50 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home