Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Mr Socko.

Aidan must be doing Sock Puppets at school. For the past few nights, he's been pulling out all the socks in his sock draw, and demanding that we put them on his hands so they can be sock puppets. Its very cute. Then he runs around the house saying, "I got sock Parp Pet." (If you say it out loud yourself, it almost sounds right!). When he has them on his hands, he gets them to talk to each other as well, although I haven't quite worked out what the conversation is about yet.

Sock Puppets always remind me of Mr Socko. I've mentioned before that I'm tragic for crap television. That fixation has, at times, extended itself to WWF or WWE. That's right folks, "Lets get ready to Rummmmbbbblllllleeeeee". When I first left home I used to be a Hulkamaniac. Over the years, I've loved all the Hoo Hah and drama that's gone along with it. Mr Socko was part of the persona of Mick Foley, otherwise known as "Mankind".

Part of Mankind's swag of Wrestling Moves was a move known as the Mandible Claw. Callum also has learnt this move. It involves sticking your fingers into the mouth of your opponent, say Dad for example, and then putting your thumb under the chin and squeezing. Callum does this with his little talon hands, damaging gums and lips just when you think he's being really cute. Looks like I'll be getting Vince McMahon over soon to assess his potential as a wrestling super star!

Ciao for Now, Turnbuckle Angry Dad.

4 Comments:

Blogger Wendy aka Cheeky said...

OMG! I LOVE Mick Foley and Mr. Socko!

You have to remember,I am a southern girl and as a child on Saturday morning it was all about the wrastling (say it like I spelled it)!

I haven't watched it much since we left GA about 5 years ago.

10:30 pm  
Blogger j.sterling said...

let's burn all socks! wanna?

2:50 am  
Blogger Kristin said...

The Mandible Claw is a great move for shutting up the kids.

Kidding.

Maybe.

Personally, puppets scare the helll out of me.

9:37 am  
Blogger Pollyanna said...

you tell the cutest stories about your kids. I don't THINK up this many cute things about my kids in a day. Gotta luv ya, Angry Dad. :)

1:58 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home