Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Last night in Florida

Tonight will be my last night in Florida. After a week, it all seems to have gone so fast now! I think its because I've had things on almost every day, and the weekend was taken up with visiting my sister. I really wanted a bit of down time tonight, but I ran into some colleagues, who invited me out for dinner.

We ended up going down to a restaurant called the Salt Rock Grill, south of ClearWater Beach. It was where the beautiful people go, so was pretty swanky. The four of us bums rocked in, and were somewhat out of place, but they still served us. It was quite spectacular, with views out to a small marina and one of the waterways into Tampa bay. The food was good as well, and I am now suitably stuffed!

This evenings activities are going to involve squishing all the additional junk I've gathered from the conference, gifts and clothes I've bought, and a whole lot of things from my sister. Lucky I had such a big meal, as I'll need the extra weight to squash the suitcase into submission.

Ciao for Now, Full As Angry Dad.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pollyanna said...

EXACTLY painter beach girl. I was going to say the same thing. I think clothes and hair dryers expand as you travel, there is no other reasonable explanation for the growing luggage problem! I hope Baby didn't crawl when you were gone...

12:03 pm  
Blogger mollymcmo said...

agreeing with you ladies, it is darn hard to repack after a trip! blimey! LOL!

m

1:17 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home