Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Cruisin' and Causin' Havoc

Callum is now getting about with his Power Crawl and his new Cruisin' capabilities. Although he isn't walking just yet, he is now getting about quickly enough that you have to keep an eye on almost everything he does. Here's a partial list of mischief he is into.

  1. A personal favourite, the toilet. He puts his hands in the toilet and splashes the water around.
  2. More toilet humour. He unspools any toilet paper on the roll. We have 3 toilets. He does it to every one. I'll be wiping my arse with unspooled paper for a month.
  3. He tries to crawl into the Dishwasher. Any time he hears it open, if he's at the other end of the house, swoosh and he's there trying to get in.
  4. The bathroom door must be locked. He cruises along the bath saying "huh" (as in, I want to get in)
  5. Computer cables. All computer cables are to be pulled out from their sockets. Oh, did I say pulled, I mean yanked.
  6. No ironing. Iron gets yanked from the ironing board. Will cry when hit by falling iron... well, I reckon he'd cry.
  7. The Bin and the Broom are not play things. The Broom does make a lovely banging sound when smacked against the bin. The inside bin should be emptied into the outside bin, not on the floor. Enough said.
  8. Its fun to crawl all through the house when you've poo'd your nappy. Isn't it? Mum and Dad will clean it up.
  9. The dog exists only so he can pull its hair and play with its dog bowl. Oh, and to eat his poo.
  10. Dirt is made to be eaten. Any outside venture must include this culinary delight.

Can't wait until he starts walking. And I'm complaining now.... *sigh*

Ciao for Now, Forever Chasing Angry Dad.

5 Comments:

Blogger Wendy aka Cheeky said...

hehe - Char used to LOVE to get into the dogs food bowl....one time I found her with a mouth so stuffed with kibble not another piece would fit in......That was lovely trying to get out too.....

Ahh the crawling adventures....

11:26 pm  
Blogger carrie said...

You crack me up! At least Callum isn't "doing his hair" in the toilet, like my daughter did last year!! Good times.

Carrie

4:45 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My son was that age, not even walking, when he managed to push the button on the CD-ROM drawer and then attempted a pull up. The drawer never closed again.

What, he hasn't found Anth's tampons and discovered the joy of putting them into the toilet yet?

Isn't it a miracle that they survive this age!

7:09 am  
Blogger Kelly Wolfe said...

Why oh why do they like to play ni the toilet. As a germaphobe, it makes me feel faint when I see this happening with my two year old. I feel kind of sick right now, I need to lie down.

Lisa

1:31 pm  
Blogger Pollyanna said...

EEWWWWW. Little kids are just gross, aren't they?? :) Good luck with all that. I am SOOO glad that my kids are way past this stage, it's exhausting.

3:39 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home