Sunday, September 03, 2006

Spring Swimming

You're kidding me right? We're only three days out of Winter, and my kid has decided that it would be fun to go swimming. I thought he was crazy. This afternoon when we went out to do some work around the pool, Ethan decided that he would go swimming. He hunted through all the pool toys, and got out his goggles, and then he jumped right in. I don't get it at all because it would have been lucky to have been 15 degrees in the water.

That's not to say it hasn't been hot. We finally got some rain this week, and that meant that there was more muck in the pool than normal. My Dad had done a lot of cleaning around the pool, but there were still some plan fronds that needed cutting up. I even got out the pool scoop, and posed while Anth took a photo. After the photo, I of course put the pool scoop back in its rightful place of leaning against the house. No job is too small that it can't be left until tomorrow.

Ethan kicked around in the pool for nearly an hour. It was Australian Father's day today, so I pretty got to do what I wanted to do. Its sad to think that I had been meaning to do work in the pool area for months, and I left it to today to do. I think I did it to work out my frustrations of my football team, Carlton, winning the wooden spoon again. *Sigh*. Next year Blues.

Ciao for Now, Not Swimming Angry Dad.

2 Comments:

Blogger carrie said...

Hey! Happy Father's Day to you!

I am sure there is plenty of chocolate involved, right?

Carrie

9:51 am  
Blogger LBA said...

Happy Father's Day !

Lol about putting the pool scoop back into its rightful, resting position ...

2:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home