Saturday, December 09, 2006

New Shoes

Today was an interesting day. Having thought we were going to get away with no one else getting bugs, what happens? Anth wakes up with a stomach upset, and Callum decides to throw up everything he eats, as well as have squirty poos. He didn't seem the slightest bit phased, but Anth quickly ran out of steam. Fortunately, she was well enough to let Ethan and I go and do our Taekwondo gradings. I think I've managed to grade, even after 2 weeks of not doing much training. I didn't get to see Ethan grade, as I was warming up, but I hope he passed as well. I did manage to get this picture of his back!

Other than that, most of the day was spent taking it easy. We did have an interesting time with Aidan. He has an old pair of thongs, that had pretty much given up the ghost. The sole was nearly falling off, so we told him he needed to where his new thongs. Aidan is very particular about things, so when we took his old shoes off him, we got a long running argument about how he needed them. He wouldn't go to the shops with me without his old shoes. Too bad I had thrown them in the bin. We decided to take the hardline approach.

Over the course of the rest of the day, we introduced things which Aidan loves to do, but that he couldn't do without his new shoes on. Did he want to go on a bike ride? Hell, Yes! Would he have to where his new shoes? Yep. Did he? Eventually, although he grizzled and moaned about it for most of the ride, even with lots of praise about wearing his new shoes. Later on it was off to the Wash the Car Shop. Did Aidan want to go? Yep! Did he have to where his new shoes to go? Yep! This time, he put them on himself. Lets hope this keeps up! I'm sure there are more battles to come.

Ciao for Now, Shoe on the other foot Angry Dad.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

squirting??? aww thanks for the visual! LOL!

hope all are feeling better soon :)

like the picture!

m

8:51 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home