Friday, December 01, 2006

Regression

Today was just one of those days where I again didn't feel to crash hot. I don't know if it was that yesterday I had tried to get myself back into the routine, and today it caught up with me, or whether I was just tired. Every time I tried to do something physical it just has really taken it out of me.

For example, I walked up the Queen Street Mall in the middle of Brisbane at lunchtime. Normally, this is a ten minute walk, but I couldn't go more than a very slow pace. The way back was worse. I'm sure the other guy I was with thought he'd be better paced with a snail. Although I'm back to reasonably normal eating habits, I'm still having times when my guts just seize up. I'm sure its all related, but I would really like to get some semblance of health stability back.

It wasn't helped any by coming home and finding that Wednesday, the dog, had soiled the garage floor several times. Apparently, even though she had the run of the outdoor area, she thought it was more appropriate to head back into the garage and leave little runny messages all over the floor. I am quite averse to having to clean it up, but as Anth had parked one of the cars in the garage with all the windows open, on entering the car which now held the most horrific stench, I knew I had to clean it up. So this evening was spent with paper, gloves, a bucket, detergent and brush cleaning up the floor. I get the good shit jobs.

Ciao for Now, Cleaning Angry Dad.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bec said...

Oh crap.

and you know I mean that in the nicest possible way.

7:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

UGH. Dreadful, postively dreadful. I hope you are feeling better and that Wednesday, the dog, isn't a dead angry dog.

4:32 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home