Tuesday, December 12, 2006

The Weird Me

After being tagged by the Women Having It All and the Grim Reality Girl, I thought I better write some weird stuff about myself. Even though I don't normally play memes, after all, when you get tagged twice and you actually catch the tags, sometimes you just gotta play.

1) I liked the Spice Girls. Hell, I even like Britney. I'm really just a sucker for pop songs, and although neither of these two actually write much of their own stuff, as part of the machine, I don't mind them.

2) I go to gym, so that I'm fit enough to go back to the gym next time. I think there is meant to be some health aspect to this mentality, but basically that seems to be my premise for exercise. Sad really.

3) I have these long eye-brow hairs that grow to exorbitant lengths. It drives Anth crazy, and she's constantly at me to pluck them. And don't get her started on nose hair. Picking your boogers and eating them seems to help this particular hair growth though. Well, I haven't noticed the kids with nose hairs yet.

4) I appear to have a short fuse. Really what's happening is that the ball of anger and remorse is slowly fueling itself over the course of several hours until it builds up to a pent up frustration of angst. You know what they say. No Chocolate and No TV make Angry Dad go Crazy. Did you say Go Crazy? Don't mind if I do!!!

5) Writing weird stuff about yourself is kind of cathartic isn't it. That's weird.

6) Dogs are lucky because they can lick their own balls. I'm weird because I like to write shocking things when Anth walks in on me as I'm typing blog posts. Her response to this little gem. "Well, thank God you can't. You'd never do anything else."

Ciao for Now, Weirdo Angry Dad.

6 Comments:

Blogger Wendy aka Cheeky said...

Anth! you are my heroine with that comment! LOL

And for the Spice Girls and Britney we know why you really like them - come on admit it...its not for their singing "talent"...hehehe

11:36 pm  
Blogger Kristin said...

I think I love Anth.

3:27 am  
Blogger Kelly Wolfe said...

Aw shucks, you did the tag even after I detagged you when you were sick. Thanks. I enjoyed reading it. And that was so funny about going to the gym to stay fit enough to go back to the gym.


Lisa

11:59 pm  
Blogger carrie said...

Your wife rocks, even if she married a weirdo (just kidding!)!

Carrie

1:55 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, Anth, you crack us up. You are awesome! No wonder Angry Dad married you...when she is starting a blog? I would love to read her thoughts on life in the Angry household.

5:16 am  
Blogger LBA said...

LOL ! - I also like to throw a random gross/ inappropriate comment/rude word into the mix to liven things up and gross out my husband. Not on my blog though ;)

I love the Spice Girls !

1:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home